Good Health, Safety and Environmental performance is critical to everyone who works within our business and is an important ingredient of our company values. We are committed to achieving the best possible Health, Safety and Environmental performance and developing the correct safety behaviours; ultimately this is about not injuring people or adversely affecting their health or causing damage to the Environment. The Dhuruma O&M Integrated Management System is the company's most effective tool for meeting the company health, safety and environmental objectives dependent upon an initial and ongoing commitment to compliance and continual improvement that begins with the upper management and includes all employees.
This policy will be communicated to all parties interested in the performance of our Health, Safety and Environmental Integrated Management System Including the public.
Health, Safety and Environmental Management is the process for assuring that the appropriate practices are adopted and an Integrated Management System is maintained that will meet the requirements of the OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 standards.
Objectives, Standards, and Requirements:
- We are committed to comply with all applicable local Health, Safety and Environmental legislation and Engie such requirements.
- We are committed to protect the environment, including prevention of pollution and other specific commitment’s relevant to the context of organisation.
- We will seek to identify all significant work place hazards and aspects and appropriately control the risk from them.
- We will seek to provide a safe place of work and implement safe systems of work to protect personnel from inherent dangers.
- We will implement an Integrated Management System for Health, Safety and Environment to drive proactively and engage a positive safety culture throughout the organization.
- We will set Health, Safety and Environmental objective and will include action plans and measurable targets in our business plans and in personal incentive arrangements supporting our commitment to continual improvement in all areas of Health, Safety and Environmental performance.
- We will seek input from and work constructively with our employees, contractors, regulators, partners and those who work with us by ensuring that we discuss matters in a transparent way and maintain effective relationships at all levels.
- We will ensure adequate planning, preparation and response for emergency situations and associated crisis management.
- We will promote a 'Just and fair' culture to encourage the reporting of all incidents and near misses for the purposes of analysing and learning, in order to prevent future incidents.
- We will share good Health, Safety and Environmental practices and learning points across our company.
- We will communicate this policy effectively to all relevant stakeholders and report our performance in an honest and open manner.
Policy Owner: General Manager
Review Date: 31st December 2020