Good Health, Safety and Environmental performance is critical to everyone who works within our business and is an important ingredient of our Company values. We are committed to achieving the best possible Health, Safety and Environmental performance and developing the correct safety behaviours ultimately this is about not injuring people or adversely affecting their health or causing damage to the Enviromental. The Dhuruma O&M integrated Management System is the company is most effetive tool for meeting the commitments contained in OSHAS 18001 and ISO 14001 standards. The success of the IMS process is dependent upon an intial and ongoing commitment to compliance and continual improvement that begins with the upper management and includes all employees.
The policy will be communicated to all parties interested in the performance of our Health, Safety and Environmental Integrated Management System, Including the Public.
Health, Safety and Environmental Management is the process for assuring that the appropriate practices are adopted and an Integrated Management System is Maintained that will meet the requirements of the OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 standards.
Objectives, Standards and Requirements :
- We will comply with all applicable Local Health, Safety and Environmental Legislation and GDF Suez Group rules.
- We will seek to identify all significant workplace hazards and aspects and appropriately control the risk from them.
- We will seek to provide a safe place of work an implement safe systems of work to protect personnel from inherent dangers.
- We will promote effective working relationships with appropriate agencies.
- We will implement an intergrated Management System for Health, Safety and Enviroment to drive proactively and engage a positive safety culture throughout the organisation.
- We will set Health, Safety and Enviromental objectives, and will include action plans and messurable targets in our buiness plans and in personal incentive arrangements, supporting our commitment to continual improvement in all areas of Health, Safety and Environmental performance.
- We well seek input from and work constructively with our employees, contractors, regulators, partners and those who work with us by ensuring that we discuss matters in a transprent way and maintain effective relationships at all levels.
- We will ensure adequate planning, prparation and reponse for emergency situaions and associated crisis management.
- We will promote a just and fair culture to encourage the reporting of all incidents and near misses for the purpses of analysing and learning, in order ro prevent future incidents.
- We will share good Health, Safety and Environmental practice and learning points across our Company.
- We will communicate this policy effectively to al relevant stakeholders and report our performance in an honest and open manner.
31 December 2018